Central Youth Kick off camp for 2018.
Camp will be a great time. We will be hanging out together, eating food, listening to the Bible, playing games, sleeping, building a camp fire
Tip: If the answer is yes, please include details in the box below.
Tip: If yes, please include details in the box below.
Tip: If yes, please give details in the box below.
Tip: If yes, please include a copy.
Tip: Please any relevant information about the camper, so that we can give them the best care that we can.
I am aware, in signing this document regarding my child’s participation this program, that certain elements of the program could be physically and emotionally demanding. Furthermore, I understand that certain inherent risks and dangers may exist in the activities in which my child will be participating. I acknowledge that while the organisation and its leaders will make every reasonable effort to minimise exposure to known risks, all hazards and dangers associated with these activities cannot be foreseen or may be beyond the control of the organisation, its leaders and staff. In the event of any emergency where my nominated contact people are unavailable:
1. I authorise the leaders to obtain medical advice and/or assistance which they deem necessary.
2. I further authorise qualified practitioners to administer anaesthetic if required.
3. I accept all operation, blood transfusion and/or anaesthetic risks involved in the event that such procedures are deemed necessary.
4. I accept the responsibility for payment and agree to pay medical, transport and any other related expenses.
5. I confirm that the information contained in this application is true and correct.
6. I agree to inform the leader of any change to these details.
7. I give permission for my child to be transported in a private vehicle during the event under appropriate supervision as arranged by the leaders of the afore mentioned group.